It is 2020 and it is the perfect time for a change. You can work as little or as much as you would like, be completely in control of managing your availability and self-booking shifts using our online app or with our 24/7 dedicated team.
Pulse Nursing are currently seeking Accident and Emergency Nurse’s for ad-hoc shifts and lines of work in Middlesex and a variety of locations in South England. Regardless of where you live we’ve got work for you.
As an Accident and Emergency Nurse you will be required to demonstrate excellent clinical skills and comprehensive knowledge. Taking pride in the nurses we place, we want individuals who are compassionate, caring and hard working in any task they complete.
Key skills required to become a Pulse Accident and Emergency Nurse, A&E
- Must have a minimum of twelve months recent experience working as a qualified Accident and Emergency Nurse in the UK.
- Must be registered with the NMC.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
Why choose Pulse Nursing?
We pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, we are:
- Easy – Quick online recruitment or we can come to you
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and regular roles tailored to your requirements
- Convenient – Add your availability and self-book shifts or take advantage of our 24/7 bookings team
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to free high quality training
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options and dedicated support team
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
Pulse is the leading healthcare agency in the UK working alongside Private Healthcare Providers and NHS Clients to support their increasing demand. Pulse have a team of on hand consultants who are here to give you the best agency experience and offer you exciting opportunities within the modern healthcare profession.
To find out what the recruitment process entails please email email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.