Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health, education and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are now recruiting A&E Nurses in Wiltshire. Particularly to work in Great Western Hospital. The hospital is located just off junction 15 of the M4.
- Registered with the NMC
- At least 12 months’ experience in A&E
Why work with Pulse?
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – quick and convenient online or face to face recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If you are an A&E Nurse looking for a new career opportunity, please register your details below and a member of our dedicated team will be in touch. Alternatively, if this is not the area you are looking for, please click here to see other work we have to A&E Nurses.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.