Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting for A&E nurses to work ad hoc shifts in the Preston area. We are looking for experienced and dedicated A&E Nurses to join our team who want to work temporary shifts with some of our key clients.
With our new app ipoint, you can book your shifts based on your availability, making sure it suits your life style. You can take first pick of the shifts that become available to you.
Pulse is an award winning nursing agency, supplying quality services to both private and NHS Hospitals since 1987.
A&E Nurse requirements:
- Current and Valid NMC registration
- At least twelve months clinical experience in an emergency department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
- Dedicated to the role and all patients
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, references and Occupational Health
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Extra – access to over 3,000 benefits and discounts, in-store and online with Pulse Perks
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If this role is of interest to you, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly to discuss this role and others alike.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.