Pulse Nursing is recruiting dedicated and compassionate accident and emergency (A&E) nurses within the Norfolk area, who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system, ipoint, facilitates this allowing you to manage your availability and book your shifts at competitive rates of pay.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers and has been established for almost 30 years. Pulse place nurses in both NHS and Private trusts all over the UK.
When registered, Pulse will offer you:
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Quick and convenient online or face-to-face recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
Experience and requirements of an A&E nurse:
- At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
- Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- NMC Registered
- Right to work in the UK
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
Please apply if you are interested and we will be in touch, or if you have not found what you are looking for, contact Alfie on 0208 17 55 651 and see what other opportunities might be available.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.