Pulse Nursing are looking to register highly skilled and dedicated Accident and Emergency Nurses to work block bookings and ad hoc shifts in Macclesfield.
Booking shifts with Pulse has never been easier with our online app ipoint, this gives you the ability to manage your availability and book your own shifts around your lifestyle.
We require our A&E Nurses to have:
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have at least twelve months clinical experience in Emergency Department
- Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
The benefits of joining a reputable agency like Pulse Nursing:
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
If you are an A&E Nurse interested in working in Macclesfield, please apply below to hear back from one of our team members shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.