Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for A&E Nurses to work block bookings and ad hoc shifts across Liverpool.
Joining Pulse Nursing is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for the flexibility of full time agency, and for someone who enjoys the freedom and control of managing their own work load, giving them maximum flexibility.
A&E Nurse Requirements:
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have at least twelve months clinical experience in an Emergency Department
- Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
- Two clinical and senior references
What does Pulse offer our staff?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are an A&E Nurse and looking for flexible work, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.