Pulse Nursing have exciting opportunities for experienced A&E Nurses to work temporary shifts in and around the Leicestershire area.
With our new app ipoint you can take first pick of the shifts that come in, booking them through your phone and working around your current life style. In return for this you will receive highly competitive rates of pay.
Pulse are an award winning nursing agency, supplying quality services to the NHS and Private sector.
A&E Nurse requirements/experience:
- Current NMC Registration
- At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
- 12 months minimum experience in A&E
- Dedicated to the role and all patients within your care
- Excellent communication skills
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Extra – access to over 3,000 benefits and discounts, in-store and online with Pulse Perks
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply below and Pulse will be in touch soon to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.