Our priority is to help dedicated and highly skilled nurses find shifts that will help them gain more experience to work towards enhancing their career. We are now looking for A&E Nurses in Kings Lynn, Norfolk. The shifts will vary between long days, days and nights. We are currently supplying Accident and Emergency Nurses to The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Norfolk.
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital is an established 488 bed general hospital which together with 12 cots in our newly refurbished Neonatal Intensive Care Unit provides healthcare services to West and North Norfolk in addition to parts of Breckland, Cambridgeshire and South Lincolnshire.
Requirements for A&E Nurses:
- 12 months’ recent experience over the last 2 years
- Current NMC registration
Benefits of Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If you know someone looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation. Please click here for more details. (T's & C's apply)
If you are an Accident and Emergency Nurse looking for new opportunities, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.