Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are currently recruiting Accident and Emergency Nurses (A&E) to work adhoc and temporary work in Kettering and the surrounding area if Northamptonshire.
Currently, we supply A&E nurses to Kettering General Hospital. Kettering is a busy hospital located in Northamptonshire. The hospital usually see:
- 240 patients per day in A&E;
- 267,000 outpatients each year;
- About 40,000 inpatients;
- About 41,500 day case patients;
- Approx 3,500 births.
• NMC current registration
• 12 months minimum post registration experience.
Why choose Pulse?
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online or face to face recruitment process
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available, please apply and we will contact you to discuss. T&C’s apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.