Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are currently recruiting Accident and Emergency Nurses (A&E) to work adhoc and temporary work in Kettering and the surrounding area if Northamptonshire.
Currently, we supply A&E nurses to Kettering General Hospital. Kettering is a busy hospital located in Northamptonshire. The hospital usually see:
- 240 patients per day in A&E;
- 267,000 outpatients each year;
- About 40,000 inpatients;
- About 41,500 day case patients;
- Approx 3,500 births.
• NMC current registration
• 12 months minimum post registration experience.
Why choose Pulse?
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available, please apply and we will contact you to discuss. T&C’s apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.