Accident and Emergency Nurse (A&E) – Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Pulse Nursing are registering Accident and Emergency Nurses to work flexible ad hoc shifts at competitive rates of pay in the Huddersfield area. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate A&E nurses who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system, iPoint, facilitates this allowing you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurses are required to have:
- At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
- Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- NMC Registered
- Right to work in the UK
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
What Pulse can offer you?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to free optional training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty or need to find our more information about rolls like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.