Pulse Nursing Agency is currently recruiting for highly skilled A&E Nurses to come and join our Agency to work shifts in the Emergency Department, in hospitals in the Herefordshire areas. Joining Pulse Nursing is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to work flexible shifts to fit around their current job role, life style or for someone who enjoys the freedom and control of managing their own work load, giving them maximum flexibility.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers and has been established for almost 30 years. Pulse place nurses in both NHS and Private trusts all over the UK.
What Pulse can offer you?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
Experience / Requirements of a A&E nurse:
- At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
- Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- NMC Registered
- Right to work in the UK
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty or need to find our more information about rolls like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.