Accident and Emergency Nurse (A&E) – Gloucestershire
Pulse is currently recruiting for A&E nurses, to work ad hoc shifts in various NHS hospitals in the Gloucestershire areas. Pulse gives you the option to find work around other commitments you may have, giving you control of when you want to book shifts, depending on your availability.
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts across the UK.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on-going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
A&E Nurse Experience / Requirements:
Must be registered with the NMC
Twelve months minimum post registration A&E experience
Able to provide two clinical references from your most recent experience.
Highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients
If you would like to register for these opportunities, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.