Pulse Nursing are registering Accident and Emergency Nurses (A&E) to work ad hoc and block bookings at competitive rates of pay in the Chorley area. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate Emergency Nurses who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle.
Our online system, iPoint, facilitates this allowing you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Pulse requires our A&E Nurses to have:
- Right to work in the UK
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
- Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
- NMC Registered
What Pulse can offer you?
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
If this role is of any interest to you, please apply below and one of our team will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.