Are you an experienced Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurse looking to work a few extra shifts per month or looking for the flexibility of full-time agency? Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated, compassionate and reliable A&E Nurses with experience working in an Emergency Department, to work Ad Hoc or block booking shifts in Chester and the surrounding areas.
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award-winning leading supplier to several NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, called ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
Experience / Requirements of an Accident and Emergency (A&E) nurse:
- At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
- Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- NMC Registered
- Right to work in the UK
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse, please apply below. Once you register your details, a member of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.