Pulse is currently seeking qualified Accident and Emergency Nurses (A&E) to work at a NHS Foundation Trust based in Central London. This trust is one of the most complex NHS trusts in the UK with an international reputation, last year the department cared for nearly 140,000 patients. With access from multiple transport routes and located a 3-minute walk from the nearest station this is an exciting opportunity to join with full time, part time or ad-hoc hours to meet your needs for up to 3 months consistently.
Desired candidates must be available to start immediately and thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment. The department provides clinical services to treat the range of problems with which patients present as an emergency or urgently, from life-threatening conditions to minor injury and illness, in all age groups from babies to the elderly. In addition to excellent clinical skills successful candidates are required to have good working knowledge of care pathways and the patient journey, as is priority focus on communication, discharge planning and safe patient transfer.
This is a short-term contract for up to 3 months. Candidates must ideally be willing to commit to lines of work (block bookings) to enable consistency although applicants with ad hoc availability will also be considered.
Key skills required for Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurse
- Must be registered with the NMC.
- Must be band 5 or above.
- Must be flexible and reliable
- Must have a minimum of twelve months recent experience as a qualified Accident and Emergency (A&E) nurse in the UK.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings (37.5 hours available at this trust per week).
- Rewarding - Bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends and competitive pay rates
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.