Are you an experienced A&E Nurse, looking to work a few extra shifts per month or looking for the flexibility of agency shifts?
Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated A&E Nurses', to work Ad hoc shifts in Canterbury for our NHS client. We have a high demand of days and night shifts available, and its never been easier to book shifts either through our free online app ipoint or speaking to one of our friendly designated consultants.
A&E Nurse Requirements:
- At least 1-year experience in an A&E environment
- Registration with the NMC
Some of the great benefits of working through Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and 1:1 recruitment on boarding support from a dedicated consultant
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a Nurse working within A&E and interested in working in the East Kent area please apply below to hear back from one of our team members shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.