Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are now recruiting A&E Nurses to work in a large teaching hospital located in the centre of Bristol. Whether you are looking for a more flexible working pattern, full or part time lines of work, or just the odd additional ad-hoc shift, joining Pulse could be the answer.
A&E Nurse Requirements:
- At least 1-year experience in an A&E environment
- Registration with the NMC
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Easy – quick and convenient online or face to face recruitment process
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
If you are an A&E Nurse and are interested in this job role, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, if this is not the area you are looking for, please click here.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.