We believe great things begin with great people. A career with us is much more than a job. It’s an opportunity to realise your potential.
We are now recruiting A&E Nurses to work with us in the Bedfordshire area. We offer various shifts across many different hospitals, working with you to allow you to work the shifts that will suit your lifestyle.
The shifts will be between both Bedford Hospital and Luton and Dunstable Hospital. Bedford Hospital has approximately 400 inpatient beds of which 34 are maternity and 10 are critical care, plus 28 day-case beds within the hospital.
Our A&E Nurses must have:
- At least 1-year experience in an A&E environment
- Provide 2 relevant and up to date references
- Registration with the NMC
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online or face to face recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If you are an A&E Nurse and are interested in this job role, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, if this is not the area you are looking for, please click here.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.