A&E Nurse – Bedfordshire
Pulse are excited to announce that we are looking for A&E Nurses to work with us in the Bedfordshire area. We offer various shifts across many different hospitals, working with you to allow you to work the shifts that will suit your lifestyle.
Pulse is a leading UK healthcare provider, having provided staffing solutions since 1987. Making sure their clients and nurses are helped to the highest standards.
Our A&E Nurses must have:
- At least 1-year experience in an A&E environment
- Provide 2 relevant and up to date references
- Registration with the NMC
- Approachable and confident with patients
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
If you are an A&E Nurse and are interested in this job role, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.