Pulse Nursing are currently looking for reliable A&E Nurses to work block bookings within the Aintree area, at competitive rates of pay. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate Emergency Department Nurses (A&E) who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system, iPoint, facilitates this allowing you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Pulse Nursing are a leading supplier of healthcare professionals to several NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, with an award-winning reputation.
As an agency, our Emergency Department Nurses are required to have the following:
- At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
- Two clinical references
- Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- NMC Registered
In return, Pulse will offer you:
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
Please apply if you are interested and we will be in touch, or if you have not found what you are looking for, please contact us and see what other opportunities might be available.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.