A&E Nurse –Scunthorpe
We currently have a wide range of shifts available for A&E Nurses in the Scunthorpe area. We are looking for highly dedicated and flexible nurses. The ideal candidate will have twelve months experience working in A&E either in majors, minors, resus and triage. With our new iPoint application we have made this even easier by giving you the chance to view and book the shifts you want online.
At Pulse we are one of the UK’s leading healthcare staffing agencies aiming to give you the highest level of service providing you with the shifts you want that best suit your busy lifestyle.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
As an agency we require A&E nurses to have the following skills and experience;
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- 12 months A&E experience post your registration.
- Must be highly dedicated and flexible.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
- To be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months of employment.
- To maintain a professional profile.
- High standards of compassionate care to the patients.
If you’re interested in working for our agency please get in contact and one of our team will get in contact as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.