Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurse – Worcester, Worcestershire
Pulse are currently looking for experienced and dedicated Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurses to work ad hoc/temporary shifts in Worcester.
With our new app iPoint you can book shifts based on your availability, fitting the shifts you work with us, around your current lifestyle.
Pulse are an award-winning nursing agency, supplying quality services to both private and NHS trusts since 1987
What would you need to register with Pulse?
- At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
- Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- NMC Registered
- Right to work in the UK
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
What can Pulse offer you?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If this role is of interest to you, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly to discuss this role and others alike.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.