Accident and Emergency Nurse (A&E) – Manchester, Greater Manchester
Pulse Nursing are registering Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurses to work flexible ad hoc shifts at competitive rates of pay in the Manchester area. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate A&E nurses who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system, iPoint, facilitates this allowing you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers and has been established for almost 30 years. Pulse place nurses in both NHS and Private trusts all over the UK.
Pulse requires A&E Nurses to have:
- At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
- Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- NMC Registered
- Right to work in the UK
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
Why join Pulse Nursing Agency?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply today and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.