Pulse Nursing is recruiting for accident and emergency (A&E) nurses for the Coventry and Warwickshire areas. Our busy NHS client operates a 24-hour, seven day a week comprehensive emergency service, with senior Accident and Emergency staff, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Trauma team, CT scanning, Cardiac Arrest Team, decontamination facilities and specialist opinion from all major specialties.
The ideal accident and emergency (A&E) nurse will be:
• Flexible, reliable and self-motivated
• Looking to work at least 1 agency shift per week
• Be able to work both autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
Pulse requires all candidates to have:
• A minimum of 12 months post-registration experience in an A&E department
• Registered with the NMC
• Eligibility to work within the UK
Pulse can offer you:
• Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
• Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
• A friendly, nurse led office team.
• A dedicated case manager for each client.
• Flexible working opportunities.
• A shift rota given a month in advance.
• The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
• Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
• Holiday pay.
• Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
• A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
• On-going support is provided
• Specialist training is provided
• In-depth knowledge of our clients
• We provide continuity of work
• Daily Payroll service
• Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
• Free Mandatory training
• Fast Track registration
• Ipoint app allowing you to access to Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day
To apply, please click below
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.