A&E Nurse – Leicestershire
At Pulse Nursing we are currently looking for experienced A&E nurses to work in the Leicestershire area. You need to have twelve months recent experience within an A&E setting working within majors, minors, resus or triage. We have a wide range of shifts to offer you and with our new iPoint online application it allows you to book the shifts you want.
Pulse Nursing is one of the UK’s top staffing agencies and has 30 years experience supplying nurses to both the NHS and private sector. Pulse is a highly professional agency that aims to offer you the best service and provide you with the shifts that best suit you.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector.
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training.
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time.
As an agency A&E Nurse we require you to have the following skills and experience;
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- 12 months experience working in an A&E setting post your registration.
- Must be highly dedicated and flexible.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
- To be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months of employment.
- To maintain a professional profile.
- High standards of compassionate care to the patients.
If you’re interested in working for our agency please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.