With an incredibly high demand from NHS A&E departments, Pulse are seeking committed and experienced A&E nurses to work agency shifts across West London NHS Hospitals and surrounding areas. We are pleased to be able to offer guaranteed work from ad-hoc shifts to long-term bookings, with all types of shifts patterns available.
Successful applicants will:
- Have at least 6 months current clinical experience and have NMC registration
- Have exceptional communication skills and the ability to work within a multi disciplinary team
- Have the ability to adapt to varying hospital settings
- Be flexible and dependable
For successful applicants, Pulse will offer you:
- Top pay rates with the option to increase via a Ltd Company
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
- Holiday pay options
- The ability to view and book shifts online
- Fast-track your registration
- Dedicated consultants within both the booking and recruitment teams
If you want to be the first to hear about the best agency nursing opportunities in London then visit our website here
Refer a friend to Pulse and earn £250 cash bonus* terms apply. Click here to visit our website for more details
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.