Pulse is recognised as an agency who provide excellent nurses highly skilled in their area of expertise. We are currently recruiting accident and emergency nurses who are dedicated to delivering outstanding patient care within NHS hospitals in Central London.
Pulse are dedicated to sourcing the right work to suit your needs and will offer varying work from ad-hoc shifts to ongoing bookings depending on your availability.
Successful applicants will:
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have at least 6 months current clinical experience in an A&E setting
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments
- Be flexible, reliable and honest
Successful applicants will receive from Pulse:
- Top pay rates
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations within London
- Ability to view and book shifts online
- Holiday pay options
- Free mandatory training on a yearly basis and support with occupational health, DBS and references
- Dedicated consultants supporting you through recruitment process, yearly updates and all bookings
To view other A&E nursing roles with Pulse in London click here
If you would like to recommend a colleague to Pulse and earn £250 cash bonus* click here
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.