If you are an A&E nurse registered with the NMC looking for new opportunities in London then apply now. Pulse are seeking experienced and flexible accident and emergency nurses to work at a number of NHS trusts across London.
Applicants have the opportunity to work at some of the well established A&E departments in London.
Facing a new challenge everyday you will be able to work alongside other experienced nursing staff and gain some new skills.
Successful applicants requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 6 months current clinical experience in an accident and emergency environment
- Perform excellent patient care and communication services
- Provide clinical references for the last 3 years
- Have a current NMC registration
- Be able to work well under pressure
Benefits of working with Pulse:
- Top pay rates
- Payroll services run daily
- Fast track registration
- Free mandatory training
- Face to face interview with a qualified nurse
To view other A&E nursing roles with Pulse please click here click here
Earn £250 cash bonus* by recommending a colleague to Pulse. click here
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.