Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for A&E nurses, to work ad hoc or short term placement shifts in various NHS hospitals in Devon. Pulse gives you the option to find work around other commitments you may have, giving you control of when you want to book shifts, depending on your availability. You can do this through our new free app iPoint. Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
What can Pulse offer you?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
A&E Nurse Experience / Requirements:
- Able to provide two clinical references from your most recent experience
- A minimum of twelve months experience within an A&E setting
- Highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients and staff
- Good communication skills across all levels
· If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.