Are you an experienced A&E nurse looking for a fresh change in your nursing career?
Pulse are working with a large university hospitals Trust located in Essex to recruit experienced A&E staff nurses to join their distinguished team to facilitate the different ranges of emergency care. The hospital is well served with local bus and tube links, car-parking facilities are available on and around the site.
The trust has two major sites located in Goodmayes and Romford. They care for a population of around 750,000 and with around 6,500 staff and volunteers working at the Trust, they have a real sense of community and togetherness
The A&E permanent staff are friendly, welcoming and committed to maintaining and improving modern emergency services. Being part of this team, means that you will be expected to provide excellent care to patients on a daily basis.
The trust’s ED in Goodmayes treats approx. 70,000 walk-in and ambulance emergencies each year and offers a 17-bed majors department and a fully equipped resuscitation and minor’s area, both staffed by highly trained and compassionate medical and nursing professionals. There is also a full paediatric emergency area. At their Romford site the emergency department treats 150,000 walk-in and ambulance emergencies each year and it has a 26 bed majors department and a fully equipped resuscitation bay, staffed by highly trained doctors and nurses.
Why A&E Nurses should choose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
A&E Nurse Requirements:
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have at least twelve months clinical experience in A&E
- Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
- Strong communication skills, while working effectively with other staff.
- Dedicated to your job and caring for each individual patient
Pulse has many more job opportunities to suit each individual – please contact a member of our team below to see how we can help you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.