Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for a dedicated A&E Nurse to join our agency working in and around the Devon area. We are looking for passionate nurses who are looking for temporary placements /ad hoc shifts in this area.
Our online application iPoint allows you to have first choice in all shifts becoming available and to book in your availability to work around your commitments outside of work.
Why should A&E Nurses choose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
A&E Nurses are required to have:
• A valid registration with the NMC
• Twelve months minimum post registration A&E experience
• Able to provide two clinical references from your most recent experience.
• Highly dedicated and compassionate about their work
If you are interested in the above post, please apply below and one of our team will be in touch to talk to you about this and possibly other opportunities.
T&c’s apply *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.