Are you an experienced A&E Nurse looking for new exciting opportunities?
Pulse are currently working with BHR Hospitals seeking experienced A&E staff nurses to work in their highly skilled team to facilitate the day to day running of emergency department. We can offer a mix of day and night shifts to suit your availability in both the Queens Hospital and King George’s Hospital.
Queens Hospital A&E Department sees 150,000 patients each year. The unit has a 26-bed majors department and a fully equipped resuscitation bay, staffed by highly trained doctors and nurses. There is also a minors area, where Nurse Practitioners look after less serious injuries. There are good transport links, with several bus routes serving the hospital. The nearest railway station is Romford, with mainline services to London Liverpool Street, and the nearest London Underground station is Elm Park, served by the District line.
King George’s A&E treats 70,000 walk-in and ambulance emergencies annually. Their majors department consists of 17-beds, they also have a well equipped resuscitation and minor’s area and full paediatric emergency area. There are plenty of bus services stopping at the hospital. The nearest rail stations are Goodmayes (served by Greater Anglia) and Newbury Park Underground station (London Undergound Central Line)
What Pulse can offer you?
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible payroll options - we accept PAYE, Limited Company and Umbrella Company Workers.
- Daily and free payroll service - no charge for processing timesheets
- Holiday Pay
- Free training (online/ face to face) and occupational health screening
- Dedicated team of consultants to support you
- Out of hours service and iPoint - online platform where you can self-book shifts and update availability 24/7
- Specialist training including ILS
- Dedicated Revalidation team
- 6 months experience
- Current NMC Registration
- DBS check
- At least 2 clinical References
If you are interested in this role or our other opportunities, Pulse are keen to hear from you, so please apply below or contact us on 0207 959 1032.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.