Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for dedicated A&E Nurses to work ad hoc/temporary shifts within the Yorkshire Area.
Pulse gives you the option to work around other commitments and current positions, which is why we made iPoint, our free app. It allows you to take first pick of the shifts that come in and book your own availability, so you can choose your hours and it suits your lifestyle.
Why join Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
A&E Nurse Experience / Requirements:
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Twelve months minimum post registration A&E experience
- Able to provide two clinical references from your most recent experience.
- Highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients
If you would like to register for these opportunities, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.