Pulse Nursing are currently looking for dedicates and Compassionate A&E Nurses who are looking to work extra ad hoc/temporary shifts in the Staffordshire area. We are currently recruiting A&E Nurses to work within various hospitals in this area, for highly competitive rates of pay.
We offer you the flexibility to work around your lifestyle, and with our new app iPoint you can book your own availability and pick your own shifts.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning supplier, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Why join Pulse?
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
A&E nurses are required to have:
• Must be registered with the NMC
• 12 months minimum post registration A&E experience
• Able to provide two clinical references from your most recent experience.
• Highly dedicated and compassionate towards all patients in your care
You can apply below for this job role, please contact us for more great opportunities like this.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.