Pulse Nursing agency are looking for A&E Nurses to work ad hoc/temporary shifts within the Scunthorpe area. We are looking for experienced and dedicated A&E nurses to join Pulse who are looking for temporary shifts in this area for highly competitive rates.
With our new free app iPoint, you can choose your own availibiliy to suit your life style and out of work commitments. You can take first pick of the shifts that become available to you.
Pulse is an award winning nursing agency, supplying quality services to both clients and candidates since 1987.
A&E Nurse requirements:
- Currently registered to the NMC
- 12 months minimum experience in A&E
- Be able to provide 2 clinical references from recent experience
- Dedicated to the role and compassionate to all patients within your care
- Excellent communication skills
Why choose Pulse Nursing?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If this role is of interest to you, please apply below and one of our team will be in touch shortly to discuss.
T+C’s apply *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.