Pulse have an exceptionally high demand within London A&E departments for staff and are seeking highly experienced A&E nurses to work agency shifts within all North London NHS hospitals. If you are an A&E nurse with flexible availability and willing to work across a number of hospitals within the area, Pulse will be able to offer secured work from ad-hoc shifts to long-term bookings, with all types of shifts patterns to suit your needs.
Successful applicants will:
- Have at least 6 months current clinical experience within an A&E setting and have NMC registration
- Have outstanding communication skills and the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Have the ability to adapt to various hospital settings
- Be flexible and honest
For successful applicants, Pulse will offer you:
- Competitive pay rates with the option to increase via a Ltd Company
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
- Holiday pay options
- The ability to view and book shifts online
- Fast-track your registration
- Dedicated consultants within both the booking and recruitment teams to assist you at every stage
If you want to know about the most exciting agency nursing opportunities in London then take a look here
Refer a friend to Pulse and earn £250 cash bonus* terms apply. Click here to visit our website for more details
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.