Are you an A&E nurse with experience and looking for a fresh change in your nursing career?
Pulse are currently working with a trust in North East London to recruit experienced band 5 and above A&E nurses. This includes the major acute hospital for North East London with the closest underground station by a 4 minute walk.
The desired individuals will have the ability to adapt to demanding and busy hospital environments. You should be dedicated to your job and caring for each individual patient with strong communication skills, while working effectively with other staff.
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Band 5 (or above) A&E nurse
- Minimum 12 months recent experience within an accident and emergency setting
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years
Why join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings, day and night shifts available.
- Rewarding - Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends Click here
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Competitive rates
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.