Pulse are currently looking for dedicated A&E Nurses to work agency shifts in and around the Macclesfield area.
Pulse have made it easy to book shifts based on your current lifestyle, with our new app iPoint. You can have first pick of the shifts in your area, and for that you will receive our highly competitive rates of pay.
Pulse is a dedicated and award winning healthcare recruitment agency, making sure both candidates and employers receive the best quality service.
A&E nurse requirements:
- Have a valid and current registration to the NMC
- 12 months minimum experience in A&E Departments
- Be able to provide 2 clinical references from most recent experience
- Dedicated to the role and compassionate to all patients in your care
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
Why work with Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – choose from a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive –specialist revalidation support and access to free optional training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply below and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss.
T&C’s apply *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.