Pulse are currently looking for dedicated A&E Nurses to work agency shifts in and around the Macclesfield area.
Pulse have made it easy to book shifts based on your current lifestyle, with our new app iPoint. You can have first pick of the shifts in your area, and for that you will receive our highly competitive rates of pay.
Pulse is a dedicated and award winning healthcare recruitment agency, making sure both candidates and employers receive the best quality service.
A&E nurse requirements:
- Have a valid and current registration to the NMC
- 12 months minimum experience in A&E Departments
- Be able to provide 2 clinical references from most recent experience
- Dedicated to the role and compassionate to all patients in your care
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
Why work with Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply below and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss.
T&C’s apply *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.