Pulse are a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts in London, more than any other approved agency and have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program in our last audit. Due to an overwhelming demand from our clients, Pulse are currently seeking to attract experienced NMC registered A&E nurses to work across London.
If you are a talented A&E nurse looking for exciting new opportunities in London, Pulse can provide you with fantastic rates of pay and flexible working options from full-time to odd shifts.
Successful Candidates Requirements:
- Minimum of 12 months current clinical experience
- Active NMC Registration
- Proficient in all aspects of A&E work
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to adapt to different hospital or clinic environments
- Flexible and reliable
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Top pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
- Free mandatory training
- Ability to view and book shifts with our online app
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Click here to refer a friend to Pulse and earn a £250 cash bonus*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.