Are you an A&E nurse who is compassionate, organised, and committed about delivering the best possible performance?
Pulse is currently in search for committed A&E nurses to work ad hoc shifts in various NHS hospitals in and around the London area. We give our nurses the option to find work around other commitments you may have, giving you control of when you want to book shifts using our online app - iPoint.
Having provided nursing staffing solutions since 1987, we make sure our nurses and clients are helped to highest standards.
Why join our agency?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings, day and night shifts available.
- Rewarding - Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends Click here
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
A&E Nurse Experience/Requirements:
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Twelve months recent post registration experience in A&E
- Meet our compliance requirements
- Highly dedicated and flexible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.