Pulse Nursing Agency are currently looking for dedicated A&E Nurse to work a number of ad hoc/temporary work in the Liverpool area.
We understand that nurses have current work and out of work commitments, which is why we are unique in giving you full control of the hours/shifts you work. With our free app iPoint, you can have first pick of shifts in your area and manage this around your availability.
Pulse Nursing are an award winning agency, supplying the NHS and private sector with amazing services since 1987.
A&E Nurse requirements:
- Valid registration to the NMC
- 12 months minimum experience in A&E surroundings
- Provide 2 references from most recent experience
- Dedicated to the role and compassionate to patients in your care
- Excellent communication skills
Why work with Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.