Pulse Nursing Agency are currently looking for dedicated A&E Nurse to work a number of ad hoc/temporary work in the Merseyside area.
We understand that nurses have current work and out of work commitments, which is why we are unique in giving you full control of the hours/shifts you work. With our free app iPoint, you can have first pick of shifts in your area and manage this around your availability.
Pulse Nursing are an award winning agency, supplying the NHS and private sector with amazing services since 1987.
A&E Nurse requirements:
- Valid registration to the NMC
- 12 months minimum experience in A&E surroundings
- Provide 2 references from most recent experience
- Dedicated to the role and compassionate to patients in your care
- Excellent communication skills
Why work with Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.