Pulse Nursing Agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced A&E nurse to work a number of ad hoc/temporary shifts within the Liverpool area.
We understand that nurses have out of work commitments, which is why we are unique in giving you the chance to choose your hours. With our free app iPoint you can choose your availibilities to suit you and your life style, you also get first pick in the shifts that become available in your area.
Pulse nursing are an award winning agency, supplying the NHS and Private Trust with brilliant candidates since 1987.
A&E Nurse requirements:
- Must be registered to the NMC
- 12 months minimum experience in A&Esurroundings
- Provide 2 references from most recent experience
- Dedicated to the role and compassionate to patients in your care
- Excellent communication skills
Why choose Pulse Nursing?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are interested in this role please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss further.
T+C’s apply *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.