Pulse is working closely with a busy A&E Trauma centre in Exeter, which has a Outstanding rating on it's last CQC inspection is recruiting experience A&E Nurses for the department.
The A&E department is a 24hr Consultant lead trauma team and has undergone a major rebuild of the department and now has a state of the art resuscitation room and has expanded it's resus capacity for both Adult and Paediatric cases.
We have a high demand of shifts to offer, days and nights and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speak to a designated booking consultant. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
A&E nurses are required to have:
- Twelve months experience working on in an Emergency Department and within the last twelve months
- Current NMC registration
- References covering the last three years employment (including clinical reference's)
- Satisfactory DBS
- Evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B Immunisations or willing to obtain evidence
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Work across the NHS and private sector
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse, please get in touch. Once you contact us, we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.