Pulse is working with an established NHS Foundation Trust based in East London to recruit experienced Adult & Paediatric A&E staff nurses to join their specialised trauma and emergency services teams. With good transport links across London this would be a great opportunity for your nursing career. The A&E departments care for more than 300,00 emergency patients and this trust has a world-renowned reputation for providing exceptional care to some of the most seriously ill and injured people in the capital.
The desired band 5 or above A&E nurses will have the ability to adapt and be proficient within the A&E department. You will need to be an exceptional team player willing to maintain the Trust’s standards of providing excellent quality care. The permanent staff are supportive and have a commitment to upholding their high-quality service. Working amongst the busiest hospitals in London, you will be required to deliver outstanding patient care daily.
Key skills required for successful A&E Nurses;
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have a minimum of twelve months recent experience within an accident and emergency setting.
- Must be band 5 or above
- Triage/Resus skills desirable but not essential.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering a variety of shifts to suit you at different locations in the public healthcare sector.
- Rewarding - Bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends and competitive pay rates
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.