Pulse nursing are currently looking for compassionate and caring A&E nurses to join our agency. We are looking for A&E nurses who are looking to work ad hoc/temporary shifts within the Bradford area for highly competitive rates.
Joining pulse gives you flexibility on how many shifts you work. With our new app iPoint, we give you the chance to book in your availability to work around your out of work commitments.
Pulse are an award winning agency, supplying nurses to NHS and Private trusts all over the UK since 1987.
A&E Nurse requirements:
- Valid and current registered to the NMC
- 12 months minimum experience in A&E surroundings
- Provide 2 clinical references from most recent experience
- Highly dedicated to the role and compassionate
- Good communicational skills
Why choose Pulse Nursing?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If this is of any interest to you please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this and possible other opportunities.
T&C’s Apply *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.