Pulse Nursing agency are currently recruiting for A&E Nurse’s to work a variety of ad hoc/temporary shifts in various hospitals in the Blackpool Area.
Pulse gives you the opportunity to work around your current commitments, with our new free app iPoint. This allows you to have first pick of the shifts that come available within your area.
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning supplier to a number of NHS and Private trusts over the UK, and has been doing this since 1987.
A&E Nurses requirements:
- Must have a current NMC Registration.
- 12 months minimum experience in A&E Wards
- Able to provide 2 clinical references from recent experience
- Highly dedicated to the role and compassionate to all those within your care
- Excellent communicational skills on all levels
Why join Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are interested in this role, or any other roles within your area, please fill in your details below and a member of our team will be in touch soon to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.