Pulse Nursing are currently looking for A&E Nurses to work ad hoc shifts in various NHS hospitals in the Birmingham area. We are seeking dedicated and commited nurses who are looking to work temporary shifts around their current commitments.
With our new app iPoint you can have first pick of the shifts in your area, whilst managing them around your current work and out of work lifestyle. For this we offer our nurses highly competitive rates of pay.
Pulse has been a supplier to the NHS and Private trusts since 1987, winning awards and making sure all their nurses are well looked after and fitted into the perfect placement.
Requirements for our A&E Nurse’s:
- Must be registered to the NMC
- 12 months minimum experience in A&E
- Provide 2 clinical references from most recent experience
- Highly dedicated to the role and compassionate to patients in your care
- Excellent communicational skills
Why join Pulse Nursing?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If this sounds like something of interest, please apply down below and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.