Pulse Nursing are currently looking for A&E Nurses to work ad hoc shifts in various NHS hospitals in the Birmingham area. We are seeking dedicated and commited nurses who are looking to work temporary shifts around their current commitments.
With our new app iPoint you can have first pick of the shifts in your area, whilst managing them around your current work and out of work lifestyle. For this we offer our nurses highly competitive rates of pay.
Pulse has been a supplier to the NHS and Private trusts since 1987, winning awards and making sure all their nurses are well looked after and fitted into the perfect placement.
Requirements for our A&E Nurse’s:
- Must be registered to the NMC
- 12 months minimum experience in A&E
- Provide 2 clinical references from most recent experience
- Highly dedicated to the role and compassionate to patients in your care
- Excellent communicational skills
Why join Pulse Nursing?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If this sounds like something of interest, please apply down below and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.