Fastrack your way to £250
Pulse are giving all nurses and midwives an opportunity to Fastrack your way into work in just 2 weeks and give you an additional £250 bonus.
In addition to your bonus, Pulse will also pay for your DBS, OH and Pulse uniform if you clear your file within 14 days.
We have increasing demand across London from all of our clients for Pulse nurses of every specialism. We can guarantee to find something that suits you.
If you are looking for opportunities outside of London please click here.
For further information please contact one of our consultants on:
0207 959 1032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions
- You must be a nurse or midwife
- You are not currently registered with Pulse London Nursing division
- You must clear your file within 14 days of enquiry
- You must be available to work a minimum of 40 hours in your first two weeks on a full time agency basis to receive the £250
- You must complete 40 hours within your first two weeks of being cleared to work to receive the £250
- You currently do not have a full time permanent position
- Provide correct referee details at the time of your interview
- Provide all of the correct documentation at time of interview: proofs of address for ID and DBS, CV, Nurse training certificate and relevant post graduate certificates, photographic proof of ID and right to work in the UK
- Provide any OH documents you may have for proof of immunity