Flexible shifts and placements across Devon
Pulse is working closely with a number of NHS Trusts across Devon, with placements and shifts available for registered nurses (RGN) and healthcare assistants (HCA). We have placements from four weeks to three months, alongside ad-hoc shifts across a range of settings including; general, mental health and community hospitals – including district nursing.
Below you’ll find a list of the Trusts that we’re working with. If you’d like more information about these opportunities please email the team here.
Devon Partnership NHS Trust
- Devon Partnership NHS Trust provides mental health services to around 890,000 people living in Devon. Their services support adults, older people, people with alcohol and substance misuse issues, people with a learning disability and people who need forensic or secure mental health services – focusing on personal recovery, wellbeing and independence.
- Pulse has mental health jobs within the Trust for mental health nurses (RMN), mental healthcare assistants (MHCA) and community psychiatric nurses (CPN) across the main sites in Exeter, Torbay and Barnstaple.
- Livewell Southwest is an independent social enterprise providing integrated health and social care services for approximately 270,000 people across the South West – including community, specialist and mental services – with the main site based in Plymouth.
- Pulse has a range of opportunities within Livewell Southwest including community hospital placements for registered nurses (RGN) and healthcare assistant (HCA), mental health roles for registered mental health nurses (RMN) and mental healthcare assistant (MHCA), alongside community and district nursing.
Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
- The Trust provides 24/7 emergency care and a full range of hospital services. The community hospitals offer a range of minor injury, rehabilitation and inpatient bed facilities – including a recently refurbished A&E department.
- Pulse has placements at North Devon’s district hospital in Barnstaple for registered nurses (RGN) with hospital-based specialities and healthcare assistants (HCA).
Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust
- Plymouth Hospitals provides a full range of general hospital services to patients across a number of sites including Derriford Hospital, which sees more than 48,000 people pass through the main entrance every week in Plymouth.
- Pulse has work for registered nurses (RGN) with hospital-based specialities and healthcare assistants (HCA) within the Trust.
Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- The Trust offers a full range of general services and a number of specialist services such as renal, plastic and thoracic surgery, as well as orthopaedics. The Trust, with its main site based in Exeter, was rebuilt in 1992 and became one of the country's first Foundation Trusts in 2004.
- Pulse has opportunities for registered nurses (RGN) and healthcare assistants (HCA) at the main Royal Devon and Exeter site and across the community hospitals.
Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust
- Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust provide acute health care services from Torbay Hospital, community health services and adult social care – serving approximately 375,000 people, plus 100,000 visitors at any one time during the summer holiday season.
- Pulse has opportunities for registered nurses (RGN) with hospital-based specialities and healthcare assistants (HCA) across the Trust, including the main site in Torbay.
Pulse is working closely with these Trusts to provide high-quality staffing to facilitate their requirements. Pulse is looking for healthcare professionals to work within any of the six Trusts, to fill ad-hoc shifts or placements ranging from four weeks to three months.
In return, Pulse is offering competitive rates of pay and modern accommodation within commutable distance of a hospital for the duration of your stay. You’ll also be able to take your pick of flexible shifts, whether it be days, nights, earlies or lates.
If this sounds like an appealing opportunity, complete the form below or get in touch with the team on 0333 577 3560. We look forward to hearing from you.