12 Pulse Awards nominations that'll make you smile
With almost 1000 nominations to date, the Pulse Nursing & Care Awards celebrates the amazing work that Pulse healthcare professionals do each day. Here are 12 nominations that are guaranteed to make you smile.
- “She goes above and beyond her job role to provide exceptional care for my son. This has helped us function as a normal family – she is one in a million.” Community Award nomination
- “She is guaranteed to brighten your day and always works hard and shows gratitude during each shift.” Critical Care Award nomination
- “Her energy is boundless and she will do anything to help anyone; patient, colleague or relative. She has a huge heart and a mad giggle that instantly puts a smile on your face.” Long Service Award nomination
- “She works hard every day of the year to give others an amazing quality of life and the dignity they deserve.” General Award nomination
- “He is so genuine and has become an honorary member of our family. His caring comes first and foremost which has given my step-Dad's life some quality - he definitely deserves an award if not a medal.” Homecare Award nomination
- “He is a lovely guy who selflessly puts himself forward to serve others. He is a real inspiration.” Mental Health Award nomination
- “She was pro-active when my labour took an unexpected turn and constantly reassured me that my baby’s health was being prioritised. The postnatal care she provided me with is the reason my recovery was so easy.” Midwifery Award nomination
- “She approaches her job with enthusiasm and kindness and treats her patients as though they were her own family or friends.” Paediatric Award nomination
- “I wish there was more nurses like you!” Rising Star Award nomination
- “They do everything they can to help me and my family.” Support Team Award nomination
- “Her attitude, work ethic and caring nature are all something to be sought after and should be set as an example to others wanting to be support workers.” Support Worker Award nomination
- “She looked after me post-surgery and was so friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for her.” Theatre Award nomination
To learn more about the Pulse Nursing & Care Awards watch this short video, which explains why we think it’s so important to recognise Pulse healthcare professionals across the country.
Nominations close on Friday 16th September. To make your nomination for an exceptional Pulse nurse, midwife, ODP, HCA, carer or support worker visit Pulse Awards..